1. Roman Baths and Pump Rooms: You've missed the point of coming to Bath, if you don't visit the Roman Baths. It really is worth every penny of its entrance fee, with so much more than the Baths themselves to see, once you are inside. Its great audio tour makes it fascinating for almost all ages; although I'd advise you to skip the water tasting - not pleasant at all!
2. Mayor's Honorary Guides: A free tour and the best way to see the city. Run by voluntary guides, who just wish to show the city off, the tour departs from Abbey Churchyard, usually twice a day.
3. Bath Thermae Spa: Bath's spa offers a wide range of spa, health and beauty treatments. The waters brought the Romans to Bath and you can see why. At last, there is a place in Bath that utilises these wonderful natural thermal waters. Fancy a relaxing slice of luxury? The Spa's the place!
4. Bizarre Bath Comedy Walk:
Great fun and an unforgettable way to tour the city. A brilliant mixture of
magic tricks, jokes, audience participation - "more mystery than history!"
Runs from Easter to the end of October. Departs from The Huntsman pub at
5. Bath Abbey: The abbey (don't call it a cathedral, locals will laugh at you!) is right in the heart of the city and impossible to miss. I truly can't imagine anyone visiting Bath not feeling drawn towards it. This should be on everyone's list of things to see.
However, the list doesn't end there. CLICK HERE FOR MORE IDEAS...